Friday, November 30, 2007

My Playlist

My current musical playlist. Go check these songs out…..read the lyrics at www.cowboylyrics.com (unless otherwise noted). These songs are resonating with me for various reasons. Either the lyrics are reflecting different events in my life or the songs are just so amazing, musically and lyrically, that I can’t stop listening to them.

1. Stay – Sugarland (It’s just vocals and a guitar. It will blow you away.)
2. You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This – Toby Keith
3. Winner at a Losing Game – Rascal Flatts
4. Take Me There – Rascal Flatts
5. All I Want for Christmas – Love Actually Soundtrack (this won’t be on cowboylyrics.com)
6. Kerosene – Miranda Lambert
7. Lost In This Moment – Big and Rich
8. A Long Trip Alone – Dierks Bentley
9. Nothin’ Better to Do – LeAnn Rimes
10. Our Song – Taylor Swift
11. Teardrops on My Guitar – Taylor Swift
12. Everybody – Keith Urban
13. Ready, Set, Don’t Go – Billy Ray Cyrus, feat. Miley Cyrus (this is a beautiful father/daughter song!)
14. International Harvester – Craig Morgan (this is just a fun, good ole’ boy song)
15. Easy to Ignore – Sixpence None the Richer (this isn’t on cowboylyrics.com, either)

No comments: