Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend is now come and gone. Dinner was ok. I cooked for the family again this year. Time spent with my family is always stressful for me. But, I somehow survived yet another family outing. How, I don't know, but I did.

After dinner was the annual movie outing. My sister and I decided to go see August Rush. Can I just say, for the official record, how much I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers?? He's definately on my freebie list.

He's so pretty. Plus, he did all of his own singing in the movie. Which was amazing. He also plays Henry VIII in the Showtime series "The Tudors". And, he's also an Irish boy. Really, I haven't found much at all that I can put in the negative column.

After the movie, I headed out to Living Faith in Sherman, for what turned into be the great Under Grace/You Tube Thanksgiving Extravaganza 2007. It was quite the event. A little awkward, as Skoog and I were the only ones not part of a touchy-feely couple. But it was a good night. Watched an ridiculous amount of You Tube videos, including two on some Russian singer that was horrifying, yet, I couldn't not watch.
Friday and Sunday was spent working at home. I finally got the living room painting finished, outside of the trim along the top that I am not tall enough to reach. That will have to wait for me to either get a stepladder, or a really tall helper.
Saturday, Ella Marie was a "court child" at the 2007 Beaux Arts Ball. She looked beautiful!!! She really was the princess of the night. I'm so proud of my baby girl!!!
Well, life now gets to speed up exponentially for the next few weeks. It will be interesting to work for a church during the Christmas season!

No comments: