Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Bachelor

Monday night was the finale of the Bachelor. In a shocking twist, he sent both girls home. No one got the final rose, no one got a diamond engagement ring.


I'm still in complete shock over it. Never in the history of the show has the Bachelor rejected both women. There have been times when he hasn't proposed, but to reject all the women outright is definately a new twist. Last night, the two finalists, Deanna and Jenni, got to confront Brad and ask the questions that we all wanted to know the answers to. And boy, did they grill him! At one point, I almost felt bad for him, but he kind of deserved it for leading them on the way he did. I was totally behind Deanna the whole time she was talking to him....and I agree with her, it's so confusing to tell a girl that "she's perfect and that he could see himself spending the rest of his life with her...but I have to tell you goodbye". What a wanker.

I loved Jenni and Deanna's comments at the end.....Jenni really nailed it on the head. "This is why I don't wear my heart on my sleeve or put myself out there, because I just get crushed in the end." AMEN SISTER!

No comments: