Thursday, May 1, 2008

random survey

1. Would you kill your neighbor? I have a new neighbor that just moved in...so there's no emotional attachment there. But, it's better to hire out. I've watched enough CSI!

2. Whats one word that describes your last fight? draining

3. What were you doing ten minutes ago? working on next week's bulletins

4. What's the last movie you saw? Expelled: No Intellegence Allowed! It was fantastic!

5. What did your last text message say? Incoming: I'm watching North Country right now, it's about female miners in the early 90s. The hair and clothes make it awesome! ---Outgoing: So, I have a very serious question: Do you have an AmEx card and do you love me enough to let me borrow it on Monday?

6. Who have you talked to most today? Outside of work...Todd Goebel, Philip - way too early this morning.

7. Do you carve pumpkins every year? I love to carve pumpkins! And then roast the seeds...yummy!!

8. Color of your shirt? pink and white stripes

9. Who's on speed dial 2? Bob Norman, I believe

10. How are you feeling right now? tired...but happy! It's the weekend!

11. How many times have you moved? once, unless you count the temporary 3-month stay in town when our house burnt down when I was 5.

12. What is the last thing you touched? Other than the keyboard? My phone.

13. Have you ever been called a punk? No...but I love my Punky!!

14. Was yesterday better than today? Today has been the best day!!!

15. What is your ring tone? Depends on who calls. It's different for different people.

16. Do you have a favorite number? 4 (If you went to A-C Central in the early 90s, you know why!)

17. Do you hate anyone/anything? I hate incompetence. Oh, and being inside when it's 80 degrees out like it is right now!

18. Does your best friend have a myspace? sure

19. If you could meet anyone who would it be? Currently alive - my future husband! Dead -

20. Last time you went out to lunch? Sunday

21. Do you have any music you're ashamed of? Nope...I'll readily admit to all of it, including the New Kids on the Block and the Hannah Montana!

22. Have you ever gotten into a physical fight with a member of the opposite sex? nope. I'm 5-1 and weigh just over 100 pounds. Do you really think that would end well for me?

23. How old will you be in 2 years ? 34

24. Do you think you'll be married by then? Sure hope so!

25. Do you have one or more Britney Spears CD's? never. She's retarded.

26. What did you do last night? Worked on camp stuff.

27. Are you a Lost fanatic? never watched it.

28. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library? Several!

29. Do you ever sing in the shower? Always

30. Whats your favorite movie? Gone with the Wind, Pride and Prejudice (BBC version), Bridget Jones, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, anything from the 80s.

31. Do people ever spell your name wrong? Always

32. Do you believe everyone has a soulmate? yes.

33. Can you sing? according to some, yes.

34. When was the last time you cried? CMA awards.

35. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? cleanliness, not really; organization, yes.

36. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? no

37. Do you know how to knit? no

38. Do you have a job? yes

39. Is there anything currently bothering you? tons of stuff

40. What are you doing right now besides this survey? at work

41. Do you know how to play poker? yes....but my rules are different than the real ones. Dad used to make up his own rules when we played when I was a kid.

42. Baskin Robins or Coldstone? ben and jerry's

43. Physics or chemistry? chemistry

44. Facebook or Myspace? facebook!

45. Do you wear any jewelry? when I remember it.

46. When do you prefer to take a shower, morning or night? morning

47. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars? Star Wars!!! I hate Harry Potter.

48. Fly or road trip? road trip. flying scares me!

49. Batman, Spiderman, or Superman? Superman all the way!! I love Superman!!!

50. What's your favorite Disney movie? cartoon - beauty and the beast, pocahantas. live action - three musketeers

51. What are your plans for tonight? work on camp. play outside.

No comments: