Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Exciting Stuff

* MY PASSPORT IS FINALLY HERE!!! YAY!!! I can now travel internationally....now I just need to wait until we leave on July 15....how crazy am I going??

* Apollo Anton Ohno won Dancing with the Stars last night. He was my pick, along with Billy Ray of course, from the beginning. I may have a bit of a crush on him now.

* I must write a very strongly worded letter to Fox Soccer Channel. They showed the big Chelsea-Man. Utd. game last night, which I DVR'd, as I was at work, and they cut it off just as they were going into overtime. It wasn't a live game, for pete's sake. They should have allotted adequate time for it!!!!

*But...Chelsea won 1-0 in double OT!! YAY BLUE!!!! They are now the FA Cup Champions!!!

* Tomorrow is the opening night of Pirates 3. I am going to the advance screening at 8 p.m. on Thursday....and Friday is Pirate Day at school.

* Recent pictures are on my Facebook....I'm just going to put them there until I can figure out the whole picture thing on this blog. I can't get it to work right!

No comments: