Friday, May 4, 2007

This and That

Wow, it's been like a month since my last post. It's been a very long, draining month, but here's the highlights:

* I got a part time job at Babies R Us. I need more money, to pay for England and stuff, and figured if I'm going to work anywhere like that, Babies R Us would be the best place, as I am an expert at the product.

* Regular job is hell right now. Won't go into details here, but if you want to know the whole gory story, just ask me.

* Nathan's birthday is next week, on the 8th. I can't believe he's 4!! AND, Barrett's birthday is on the 14th. He's going to be 7!! It's all a bit insane.

* Another Goebel baby is coming around Thanksgiving! Congrats to Todd and Julie!

* Chelsea is still in the hunt for the league title. Joe Cole is amazing right now. Go Joe!!!! They play Arsenal on Sunday. It's a game they have to win, as they need all the points they can get right now if they want to win the league title for a third time.

* New season of Hannah Montana started last week. I know, it's the Disney Channel, but how can you not like Billy Ray Cyrus?

* Ella Marie started soccer this year. She is wearing the required uniform shirt, but other than that, everything she has on is pink. Pink shoes, soccer socks, shinguards, soccer ball, shorts, everything. It's not hard to pick her out of the group.

* Survivor is almost over. Alex (my pick) got voted out last night. It sucks.

* I need man.

* I think I might want to open up my own daycare/preschool center. I already have a name for it: Excelsior Prep. It's the name of the prep school that Lex Luthor went to in Metropolis. Any thoughts on this idea?

* Two months until camp. And, I've got nothing done for it. Panic is about to set in soon.

* Qdoba is the downfall of my existance. The steak nachos are a little piece of heaven.

* I saw a guy in Sam's the other day buying a box of 52 pair of underwear. That's a lot of underwear.

* Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo. Have a margurita and celebrate!

No comments: