Thursday, December 21, 2006

The crazy week before Christmas....

I can't believe that Christmas is just four days away. And Festivus (for the restofus) is in two days.

This past week has been non-stop. Today is my only night off, and I'm glad to have the down time to wrap presents, catch up on some CSI, etc.

Sunday was the Outerpark Christmas Extravaganza. I messed up a few times, but they were minor, so only those who know what was supposed to happen know I messed up (which was like 2 people). Other than that, it went very well!! My mom did comment, though, during the rendition of TSO's Carole of the Bells, with the red lights on the stage and everyone wearing black, that it was a good representation of what she's often imagined hell would be like.

Tuesday, I took Barrett and Ella Marie to go see Charlotte's Web. I thought it was fabulous!! The kids really like it. And they didn't get too upset when Charlotte dies at the end. (If I just ruined it for you, well, it's like the Titanic. You know what happens at the end going in!)

After that, we had Christmas at the Kurmann household. I got Barrett a sports bag with his name on it, Clayton a tool chest (and 40 tools) from Home Depot, and Ella Marie a gift certificate for a princess makeover at the princess store. Of course, they all loved their gifts....Randa knows how to shop for her kids!

While this week has been fun so far...I can't wait until Saturday!!! My friend Rachel is back in Illinois!!! YAY!!! She moved to Montana after college, so while we still keep in touch, I don't remember the last time I actually was in the same state with her....let alone the chance to hang out like old times!

No comments: