Monday, January 28, 2008

Survey says.......

1. If you could push one person off a mountain, who would it be?
I only get to pick one?

2. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Ralph Lauren

3. Do you still have clothes that belong to your ex?
no

4. Do you get attached to people easily?
sometimes.

5. Have you ever been to California?
no

6. Do you go to church?
I work in one.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Scared to death of them. I rode the Screaming Eagle once and cried the whole time.

8. What's your favorite TV show?
Friends. Coupling. The Office (the original British version).

9. Where were you 2 days ago?
BRU, St. John's Emergency Room (for head), St. John's Lutheran Church (work), Perkins

10. Have you ever seen the GOONIES?
A bazillion times. If you haven't seen it, you're not American!

11. How many bones have you broken?
2 - wrist and toe.

12. Do you have any pets?
not any more...my doggy died when I was in college.

13. Do you curse a lot?
Only when I get really angry. The cowgirl comes out then.

14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
hit the snooze bar, and watch the news before I get out of bed

15. What's your favorite season?
Summer, Spring and Autumn.

16. Have you been on a date in the last 2 weeks?
Depends on your defination of a "date". Apparently, different people have different definations.

17. Are chuck norris jokes funny?
Hysterical. Especially in a room full of drunk Episcopalians, right, Bob?

18. What's your favorite food?
Buffalo Chicken, in any form. Shepherd's Pie. Irish rashers.

19. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Atonement (amazing!!), August Rush, Enchanted, Sweeney Todd (phenomenal!!!)

20. Can you live without the computer?
as long as I have my Palm, I'm good.

21. Do you hide your emotions?
always.

22. What is your favorite movie?
Gone With the Wind. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version). Breakfast Club. Sixteen Candles.

23. Do you like chick flicks?
usually

24.When was the last time you got flowers?
umm...I think it was on my 30th birthday.

25. Who was the last person you were in a moving vehicle with?
the family

26. Best kind of pizza?
Buffalo chicken.

27. Would you take care of your friends while they're sick?
of course

28. What was the last CD you purchased?
Physical cd? I believe it was Nirvana's Greatest Hits, the Enchanted Soundtrack, and the new David Crowder Band.

31. What is a band/singer you will always love?
New Kids on the Block, David Crowder, Chris Tomlin, Chris LeDoux, Rich Mullins

32. Have you ever watched a movie drunk?
I've never been drunk....so that would be no.

33. Do you wish at 11:11?
no

34. Do you have any piercings?
not anymore. My ears ripped out during my sophomore year of high school while I was in the Miss Teen of Illinois pageant.

35. Last person you hugged?
church Sunday: Kara.......love you Kara!!, Ernie, Clark, Sue.

36. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
the boat dock at LSBC

37. What are you wearing on your feet?
black leather boots

38. Who was the last person you laid in bed with?
Three year old Clayton - he doesn't like to go to sleep sometimes, so Randa has "to go to sleep" with him.

39. What is your natural hair color?
no clue. I was born blonde, I shall die blonde, and shall forever more be blonde.

40. How many people have you texted today?
just Philip...today is his birthday, so I sent him a happy birthday text at 6:30 a.m.

41. Who was your last comment from?
on facebook...Joe Goldsberry...informing me that I must come to Italy to visit him.

42. What is your current conversation about?
no conversation right now.

43. Do you have a crush on someone?'
celebrity: Orlando Bloom, Colin Firth, Ben Miles, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Joe Cole (Chelsea FC)
non-celebrity: just one.............

No comments: