Wednesday, August 13, 2008

random question time

1. Who do you blame for your mood today? stupid boys

2. Have you ever seen a dead body? Yeah. I covered a murder scene once of the paper, the guy had been shot in the head, and his brains were dripping everywhere. It was gross.

3. What should we do with stupid people? shoot them all. I can't handle stupid people.

4. How long do you think you will live? According to the Death Clock, I will die on July 8, 2030.

5. What was the first thing you did this morning? Hit the snooze button, then watched the news.

6. The color of carpet in your bedroom? A blue-ish/gray speckled thing.

7. Last person you went out to dinner with? Aaron and Bob

8. Are you spoiled? nope

9. Do you drink lots of water? in the summer I do, I dehydrate easy.

10. Is your best friend a virgin? I hope not, she's married!!

11. When was the last time you were at a party? Went to a barbeque a couple of weeks ago.

12. The last website you visited? Lucas Trimmer's blog.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture with? Andrea Pembrook at camp!!

14. Last person you went to the movies with? I believe it was my sister.

15. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year? I made dinner for the fam, then to Chili's to eat a boob sundae complements of Bob Reynolds.

16. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week? Go forward..this last week sucked!

17. Would you use your normal vocabulary if Jesus were standing beside you (in the flesh)? Of course...He hears what I'm saying all the time anyway, why change it?

18. Do you know where the red fern grows? yes I do.

19. What's the last cartoon you watched? Does Wall-E count?

20. If someone gave you spinners for your wheels, would you use them? no thanks, I'm not a gangster girl.

21. Do you like the shape of your fingernails? They are weird, they curl down, but I like it.

22. Pretend you're single, If you had to marry a famous musician, who would it be? Hmm....Bono. Seriously...the man's a stud.

23. What room/position are you usually in when you watch TV? Curled up in my big oversized chair in the living room.

24. Do you put salt on your watermelon? I put salt on everything. Seriously.

25. Do you get sick easily? Nope...I have a super-immunity thanks to years of daycare work!

26. Where was the biggest bruise you've ever had and how did you get it? Bruised legs after car accident

27. What do you eat on your hotdogs? ketchup

28. Are you good at hiding your feelings? yes, do it all the time

29. Can you braid hair? yes, do it all the time

30. Do you drink Red Bull or any other energy drink on a regular basis? never. that would kill me!! :)

31. How old will you be in seven months? still 32.

32. What is the relationship between you and the last person who called you? Jeanette...my friend.

33. Would you like to let go of the past? always

34. How many people have you kissed with a name that starts with a "J"? none

35. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? chocolate...regular is gross

36. What color are the pants your wearing? not wearing pants...wearing skirt!

37. Have you ever taken medications that were prescribed to someone else? yeah, but it was because I had run out of my own!

38. Do you have a dirty mind? yeah...makes me a good copy editor!

39. Are you usually the first to say sorry when you're in a fight, or the last? depends

40. Do you like the smell of gasoline? no...that would be weird.

No comments: