Friday, March 16, 2007

Randomness from the last week or so

  • Today is the first day of the two day long St. Patrick's Day celebration. I have eaten potatoes about 4 times already, I believe. Man, I love potatoes.
  • I may or may not have scared a life out of my sister's cat today.
  • Next weekend the Professional Bullriders Association is in town for two days. Hmm....cowboys...........
  • Joe Cole is hoping to return to playing for Chelsea in about a month. He's been out for most of the season so far due to injury. It's been a long season without my Joe.
  • My Punky has been in Florida for the last week with the family. I am having serious Punky withdrawl.
  • This week, I began taking a prescription sleeping pill. I can go to sleep fine, but keep waking up during the night and staying awake. I didn't realize how tired I was until Saturday, when I took the first one and slept 12 hours straight. Guess I was a bit tired!
  • Sunday was Clayton's third birthday. I can't believe he's three!! I remember holding him in the hospital when he was just 6 hours old. I got him a Betta fish and a fish tank. He is so excited...and promptly named his fish Nemo. He asked me several times why he can't pet his fish. It's a hard concept for a three year old.
  • I have lost 11 pounds so far on my "eat healthier" plan. Yay me!

No comments: